Phoenix 98623 Revolution Pro II Exercise Bike
The Phoenix 98623 Revolution Pro II is a very well-built spin bike for the price. It doesn’t come with a lot of bells and whistles, but it offers 2 resistance pads which diminish wear and tear and extend the life of the bike. The heavy frame and heavy flywheel provide a very smooth ride. It may not be the best choice for riders under 5’4″ as the handlebar adjustments don’t allow for a very close fit, but overall the Phoenix 98623 provides a solid, sturdy indoor bike workout at a price about half of what you would pay for a commercial spin bike.
* Flywheel weight 40 pounds
* Pedals have attached shoe straps, not compatible with indoor cycling shoes
* Seat is adjustable forward and backward
* Tension knob to adjust resistance levels
* Maximum rider weight of 250 pounds
* (Best Price …)